Pool time!
I keep thinking back to last summer and thinking about how "home bound" me and the kids were. I had just had Anna Marie and it was SO hot that we didn't get out much. We are making it up this summer!! We are having nothing but fun in the sun! Ian is going to mother's day out two days a week in June and July. The other three days we are usually at the Walnut Bend pool. We either go to the pool around 10:30 and bring our lunch and then head home for naps after the fun or we go in the afternoons after naps. I enrolled Ian in a 2 week swim lesson session to get him more comfortable with the water. That is now over and he is getting better each time we go to the pool. Anna Marie loves the pool. She just chills in her oval float or walks around in the baby pool. We also try and stay cool in the back yard when we can. We recently visited a public park that had a park and splash pad. The kiddos really enjoyed both the park and the splash pad. I know the fun will continue so we will have numerous "parts" to summertime fun!
Nottingham Park Fun



No comments:
Post a Comment