Thursday, July 29, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

Ever since Ian was a newborn I have always sang "You Are My Sunshine" to him at night. I always substitute "you'll never know IAN how much I love you..." in the middle of the song. I had a very special surprise tonight when I put Ian to bed. He usually wants Keith to put him to bed, but tonight he was all about Mommy putting him to bed (which melts my heart). After I read him his book, like we do every night, I sang to him. He then told me that we was going to sing to me. He sang the song and substituted "you'll never know MOMMY how much I love you...". Talk about melt my heart. I had tears in my eyes it was so sweet. I am so thankful to have such a healthy and sweet baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment