This was such a big announcement that I thought it deserved its own blog entry! We have now completed week one in big boy undies during the day, during nap time, and at school with no accidents!!!! For all of you who are going or have gone through this you know what a HUGE relieve this is. We are just so excited on so many levels. Sure it adds a tiny more to the laundry, but who cares about that!! I just love folding little boy undies!! To say the least Ian is so proud of himself and rightly so.
p.s. Thank you HEB for your little $1.00 rubber horses (1 red, 1 white and 1 yellow to be exact) oh, and your chocolate covered pretzels. If it weren't for you I would not be writing this blog!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment