Now that Anna Marie is able to feed herself I am able to expand her diet more. Her favorites are sweet potatoes, turkey, cheese toast, yo baby yogurt,mandarin oranges and black beans. Oh and who can forget "hush puffys" (Keith's nick name for the start puffs). She rarely doesn't like something I give her.
One of Anna Marie's favorite toy is the door jumper. She now has mastered the skill of jumping forward and picking her feet up so she can swing herself backwards and then repeat this process over and over. She also enjoys the Leap Frog Activity Table. Now that she can pull herself up on it she squeals and really enjoys it! She also loves shoes, TV remotes and paper. What is it about remotes that the kids just love?
Because of the beautiful weather we had recently we were able to go to the park in the afternoons. Anna Marie got to experience her first swing ride. As you can see she LOVED it!
Anna Marie is still doing great for naps and night time. As long as she has her "love-love/lovie"! She grabs it and rubs it on her face and chews it. It looks like she is suffocating herself. I recently had to get a second lovie b/c of the fact that I have to wash it at least every other day.
During the past month we also had a few of Anna Marie's friends over for a play date. Hunter, Vincent and Kingsley were able to join us for lunch and play time.



No comments:
Post a Comment