Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Ready To Go To Work Momma



As you can imagine Ian is soaking up every little think Keith and I do these days. Lately he has been pretending that he is going to "work". He usually gets his belt and makes me put it on him no matter if he has the proper shorts/pants. He also gets a calculator that he found around the house and holds it and pretends to do work. When I ask where he is going to go to work he replies "the bank"!

I guess on this day he was pretending to be "mommy" with the sunglasses! Don't worry I do leave the house with pants on! We are still in the middle of potty training, so that is why he didn't have pants on at the time!! In the pictures you might see him pointing. He was giving me directions on how to get to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment