Saturday, March 6, 2010

You Want Me To Eat What?


We had our official first "stand off" with food tonight at the Morton house. I cooked some okra tonight to go with our dinner. Anna Marie ate it without even thinking about it, but Ian had other plans. Ian has eaten okra before (fried), so I at least wanted him to try ONE piece. After much moaning, groaning, throwing himself on the floor (silly style, not pouting style), turning every which way in his chair and 40 minutes later he finally put it in his mouth. The first time he tried to eat it it missed his mouth and landed on the chair. I stayed in the kitchen during this event and Keith was in the playroom with Anna. We figured that Keith playing with Anna Marie by himself would be enough to make Ian want to eat the ONE piece of okra!

I can't wait to relive this with Ian when he gets older!


Ian's ONE piece of okra!



First try! The okra "mysteriously" missed Ian's mouth and landed on the chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment